Prove your worth with Quick Desire. Ice and Earth. Electric. . . Fire. . .

EventsHomePortalGalleryMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQSearch

Poll for new contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Gravity012
Gravity012
Noble Ðragon
Noble Ðragon

 Crystals 4249 Hp 100 post count 16

Poll for new contest Empty
PostSubject: Poll for new contest Poll for new contest EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 4:49 pm

Should we start a writing contest along with the art contest? post you thoughts below.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spyro Dragon
Spyro Dragon
Legendary Ðragon
Legendary Ðragon

 Crystals 3302 Hp 2065 post count 4602

PostSubject: Re: Poll for new contest Poll for new contest EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 4:07 pm

I think its a bad idea but if enough people want this I don't see why not.

THE
                               Spyro ▀█ █▀ Dragon
                             www.DragonForum.com
                                        ADMIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LVGAMERGIRL
LVGAMERGIRL
Dragon
Dragon

 Crystals 725 Hp 100 post count 4

PostSubject: Re: Poll for new contest Poll for new contest EmptySun Oct 20, 2019 3:13 pm

Greetings fellow Nerd-Wordsmiths! May I suggest a possible option? Perhaps Contests with Art first and foremost but how about alternating every other contest OR for every 2 Art Only the following could be Art & Story? Or at the very least •intermittent• (•At Site Owner’s Whimsy lol•) Art&Story Contests based on overall reactions to posted idea?
I know I am a newbie, but to the site only! I am a tried and true devoted SPYRO Fanatic and my handle being LVGAMERGIRL 😄 I have been playing for a long, long, time...So much so that I took a job at Blockbuster Video back in the day to support my gaming habit! LOL
Dickies and Blue Chucks didn’t set me apart, but my “Pregnant Chick” moniker had all of the Regs who rented our games coming to me for the latest release or gameplay advice-quite proud of that achievement tyvm
(oh and ”1994 LV POG CHAMPION”!) 😂 So I/we have amassed most of the systems and games-we being my now two college aged kids who STILL play with me to this day... I took time away but seeings how D&D was the first gaming book I handed down, we would really LOVE 🖤 a Contest that includes both Art & Story....So though I am quite late in reply I do hope someone reads this and replies! Happy🎮Gaming 🤓
LVGAMERGIRL

PS-Could not add (it uploaded) anything-tried various formats, unrecognizable token ‘< error message just an FYI 😉
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll for new contest Poll for new contest Empty

Back to top Go down
Poll for new contest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1